Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while I’ve been super busy with school and stuff but I’ll try and get on as much as I can. Anyways I drew this on my free time and I was going to try to redraw it and improve it again. Any suggestions, ideas or help would be amazing:). (I know this is nothing compared to some of the stuff we all see on here but that’s why I’m trying to get better any advice is great)
The Nightcrawler, also called the Fresno Alien, is a mysterious new cryptid that has so far made two appearances, both in Fresno, California. On both sightings, it was only seen in video footage. It appears to be a relatively short creature (approx. 4 feet in height). It is an extremely thin, white humanoid with no discernable arms. It also appears to be wearing a white gown or cloak of some sort. The Nightcrawler is most known for being one of the two featured video cases on the second episode of Syfy’s Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. X
for some reason the pants alien scares the fucking holiness out of me
I don’t know why, it’s fuckin’ pants, but it just is so creepy
The Sound of Silence is a horror games that dynamically adapts to a person’s greatest fear. It will deliver a different experience to each player. The game is said to be released in early 2014.
You can view the full concept idea of it here: X
I wish to play this game. Like right now. No one knows my deepest fears, not even me. This shall be good
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE
- In high school they told us: There will be no grades in a class except the midterm and the final, so you have to study hard because failing one test means you fail the class.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Hey, you guys are working really hard on your third paper, so I'm just going to cancel the final and give everyone a hundred on it.
- In high school they told us: In college, class always begins exactly at the scheduled start time. If your class is at 9 AM and you get there at 9:01, the doors will be locked and you'll be out of luck, especially if it's the day of the midterm or final, because then you get a zero.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Does anyone mind if I start class at 3:35 instead of 3:30? These elevators are really slow and I want to have time for a cigarette before I teach for 90 minutes.
- In high school they told us: Every class you miss drops you a full letter grade in college courses.
- Once I was in college almost every professor said: You can miss three classes without a penalty, and a few more if you have a Doctor's note. Sorry to be a hardass, but you automatically fail if you miss more than ten days of class.
- In high school they told us: If you do have papers, your professors just lecture and put the assignments on the syllabus. You're completely responsible for remembering the deadlines, they won't remind you. All your professors will do is lecture and the rest is up to you.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Okay, so your next paper is in two weeks! I'll keep reminding you in the interim, but I just want to make sure you have enough time to do it! Let's run through the structure I want to see real quick, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me or come to my office hours!
- In high school they told us: You have to use MLA formatting and if you make any mistakes in your citations, it'll be considered plagiarism. You'll be expelled and probably sued.
- Once I was in college almost every professor said: Please do not use MLA, it is awful, we use either APA or Chicago here because we are not 14 years old.
- In high school they told me: There is no excuse for an absence. NONE.
- In college I called a professor and said: I'm really, really, really sorry but it's -18 before windchill and I have to walk two miles to get to class.
- The professor said: You stay inside and stay safe. Here's what we're reading today. I'll quiz you next week and if you can get a 90% I'll mark you present. I know you live off-campus, do you have food?
- In high school they told me: Your advisor is just for academia, not personal problems.
- In college my advisor called me: Are you okay? I haven't seen you in class in two weeks and I know you have depression. I can drop off your work if you'd like. Please call me and tell me how you're doing even if you can't get to class.
- In high school they told me: Don't argue. You think this is bad, wait til college.
- In college all but one of my professors said: You wanna argue, do it in a civil manner. We didn't get here today without 5000 years of healthy debate.
COME ON PEOPLE, THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE.
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
I been waiting for the daily show to come back so they could cover this
Jon rip them boys a new asshole
See, Jon Stewart usually does a lot of satirical humour, but at this point, the writers are just like “fuck the comedy this shit is real” and I was so happy to see that they finally covered this, and it was really well done.
This is why the daily show is my favorite show on television for stuff like this
According to the YouTube video where I got the gifs from:
On December 17th 2008 four 17 year old boys were found dead in their car at an abandoned farm, 10 miles from their hometown. This video contains the unedited footage from the camera.
You can watch the video here: X but this is what happened
The teenage boys, were driving around being like any other teenager. The first creepy thing they found was a dead rabbit, and the most weird thing was that it was perfectly preserved.
Next one of the boys gets out of the car, but runs back saying there was a man in a mask in the fields.
The boys are lost in the road and keep going around in circles. At first they were joking about it but towards the end they get genuinely scared.
Especially when they thought they finally found a way out, but it just led them back to the entrance of the tunnel. As seen by the 4th GIF, the road completely changes as soon as the lights went out.
The end of the video shows a masked man at the tunnel, running towards the car. The video ends, with one of the boys face being smashed against the video camera.
I’ve tried to look into this, but I’ve found nothing so I doubt this is a true event.
But wow, you definitly managed to creep me out.
For more creepy/paranormal posts go here: X
Since the last audio post was really popular we tried out another
The Voice of Freddy is myself
The Voice of Foxy is wellheyproductions
The Voice of The Mother is creepy-rainbow-pasta
The Voice of the Girl deadjosey
The Voice of the Employee litterbot